GPAI Typesense Plugin
Step by step guide
Here is a quick step-by-step guide on how to configure the plugin. If you prefer, you can also view our instructional video for a step-by-step walkthrough. For more detailed information of how the setting works, refer to detailed information.
- Download the plugin from our member dashboard (No account? Register now to download)
- Install the plugin and activate it on your WordPress website.
- Go to GPAI Search > Typesense Settings
- Enter your Typesense Details
To get your Typesense endpoint and API key, please go here.
The collection name in our case is ‘ai-use-case’.
For the other settings, you may just follow the settings as per the screenshot.
- Next, enter your FastAPI API Details.
To find your FastAPI details, go here.
- Then select the option whether or not you want to log user search queries. If you select ‘yes’, the ‘logging message’ will be displayed under the search box in the frontend. Otherwise, it will not be displayed.
‘Hits per page’ refers to the result to display per page.
The dimension is referring to the vector dimension of your embedding model. In our case, the value is 768.
- Once you are done, click on Save Changes.